Sabal Trail Transmission Natural Gas Pipeline Project in Gilchrist County, Florida
Sabal Trail Transmission Links
Sabal Trail Tansmission, LLC. (SpectraEnergy) has been awarded a contract by Florida Power and Light ("FPL") to extend a 36-inch interstate natural gas transmission pipeline through Gilchrist County. What this means to property owners:
1) Once the pipeline is approved and certified Sabal Trail/SpectraEnergy will have the power to seize your property for the pipeline easement for "market value" through eminent domain even if you do not wish to grant an easement.
2) All interests within a minimum of 700 feet of the pipeline will be affected.
3) No one at the state or local level will be able to help you.
4) Construction of the of the pipeline will require a minimum of a 100 foot swath of your property to be cleared and leveled.
5) If you have received letters from law firms regarding this pipeline you are in the crosshairs!
6) LANDOWNERS WILL HAVE NO REAL INPUT REGARDING THE PATH OF THE PIPELINE
DO NOT BE FOOLED!! See links below.
Citizen and Information Links